Sit For Exam
1) Locate an acceptable Test Proctor — Must be an Impartial 3rd Party
- See instructions on requirements for specific exam.
- You have set up a time that works for you and your third-party impartial proctor to proctor your exam. It is the responsibility of the examinee to pay any proctor fees for their chosen test site.
2) Complete and submit the Test Site Application for one of our Certifications Offered
- Your chosen date for your exam must be 30 days or more out from today’s date.
Example: Examinee fills out application May 1st, the earliest exam date the examinee may choose is June 1st. It is the examinee’s responsibility to make sure the exam date works for them, as well as their proctor.
- Submit your request through a Master Approved Provider or Approved Provider or directly through this web site. All test fees must accompany the application.
- Complete Application
- Pay for Exam
3) Prepare for Exam
- Prepare for test day.
- Carefully read what materials are permitted to be taken into the testing area.
- Take photo ID with you. Your proctor will be required to make a copy of it for submission with your test.