Welcome to IIEI Certification
Accepted and respected worldwide for over 22 years, IIEI Certification is the unbiased, independent, standard-setting certification authority that tests and validates the knowledge proficiency of individuals within the international trade industry. It is solely responsible for the development, validation, maintenance and administration of a wide variety of proficiency examinations offered to individuals within the international trade industry. It does not provide training or examination preparation for the tests it offers. It works in tandem with training organizations worldwide who prepare individuals to sit for its various examinations.
Welcome to our new website - bear with us as we sort out the bugs.
Why Get Certified?
- IIEI Certification has been the certification authority to the international trade industry for over two decades, working closely with industry leaders, academic scholars and testing experts to set the standards and measure the competency of those who are certified
- Proficiency standards set by IIEI Certification are important to companies and individuals wanting to validate they posses the requisite up-to-date skills and knowledge needed in the global marketplace today
- The industries we serve rely on IIEI Certification to be the "Gate Keeper" for entry into the profession, requiring job candidates to posses specific certifications before hiring
- Aids companies in screening job applications to ensure they are competent over specific trade related knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate due-diligence in training and proficiency to investigators
- Reduce fines, penalties and audit risk
- Minimize company liability
- Protect shareholder value
- If all employees are certified in the same discipline, the company has a solid, independently validated front-line of defense against export violations
- Support national security initiatives and requirements
- Certification allows individuals entry into companies that require certification as a condition for employment
- Communicate with trade peers more easily and effectively
- Build professional credentials and status
- Differentiate yourself from competition
- Increase value to employers
- Enhance career opportunities
- Demonstrate mastery of import and export compliance regulation
Take Control of Your Career
Sit for the Certified U.S. Export Compliance Officer®
(CUSECO) Exam or one of 11 other exams Today!
All exams are scheduled through one of the approved training providers shown on this web site. They can schedule your exam even if they do not provide training to you.